vrijdag 10 december 2010

Girl Of The Week: Kesha Sebert (week 49, 2010)

 You love her or you hate her. In between is also possible (I belong to that group). Sometimes she surprises me positive with her outfit, otherwise I don't like it at all. And what about her music? I'm not a huge fan of her drunk sound with some electronic beats and the songs often sounds the same too. But I give her the benefit of the doubt, because the music and the styling fits together, in a positive way. You can discribe the style of Kesha as partygirl meets tribal meets rock meets grunge and that mixed like a cocktail.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. ahh I just can't get enough of her crazy style ideas! always fun and unique outfits! but not so much into her music haha:)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love her song but not a big fan of her style. Great blog dear.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. she looks like different people in every photo :p shes brave :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to read what you think about it. So, please comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails