dinsdag 11 januari 2011

Breaking News: Elin Kling + H&M

Blogger Elin Kling has been working on a collection in collaboration with H&M. The collection will be released in ten selected stores in Sweden (including Stockholm). She's the first blogger to collaborate on a line at H&M.
Elin made a modern and minimalistic collection with bohemian influences. The 11 piece collection consists nine fashion pieces and two accessoires. On my wishlist is this beautiful white clutch, I want it so badly.
But for now: congratulations Elin!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! First of all, I agree, that clutch is amazing! Second, Soo jealous she is working with H&M! the envy of bloggers everywhere I can only imagine!

    I'm your newest follower! I hope you will visit me and follow me back!

    www.ericawark.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die clutch is echt mooi, jammer dat de collectie hier nergens te verkrijgen is :( xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @Stiene: Ja, inderdaad. Maar hoop de clutch toch ergens vandaan te halen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to read what you think about it. So, please comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails